Adaptogen-Enhanced Paleo Pancakes
We're dead set on changing your breakfast game from top to bottom. While your mushroom coffee is brewing, throw together these adaptogenic paleo pancakes! Full of fiber for digestion, protein for muscle building, adaptogens for brain fuel and stress recovery, and healthy carbs for fuel, you're looking at a power-packed breakfast in under 10 minutes. Here's what you need:
- 2 tablespoons of NeuRoast Coffe Creamer (or Instant Latte)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of 100% maple syrup (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar (optional)
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat a pan using medium-high heat. Using a tablespoon at a time, add the batter to the pan until you reach your desired pancake size (1 tablespoon = 1 silver dollar pancake).
- Once the edges turn golden-brown (about 1-2 minutes), flip the pancake.
- Plate. Top with powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of 100% real maple syrup (optional)
Before you dig in, mix another tablespoon of NeuRoast Coffee Creamer in with your coffee. The healthy fats from the organic coconut milk will help keep you feeling full and focused, and the extra adaptogens will give you the brain boost you need to tackle your day's goals.