There are two ways to make this super-easy superfood breakfast recipe to help fuel your body and mind throughout the day. Top with any extras you want and breakfast is served! Here's what you need:
- 2 tablespoons of NeuroRoast 3-in-1: Instant Mix
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of instant oats
- 1 ounce of crushed or slivered roasted almonds
- 1/2 a medium size banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of chia seeds (optional)
InstructionsFor Instant Oats:
- Mix NeuroRoast 3-in-1: Instant Mix with hot water
- In a mason jar, combine the mixed coffee with instant oats, brown sugar, and half of the chia seeds until thoroughly mixed.
- Top with banana slices and the remaining chia seeds
For Overnight Oats:
- In a mason jar, combine NeuroRoast 3-in-1 with room temperature water, instant oats, brown sugar, and half of the chia seeds until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with banana slices and the remaining chia seeds
Additional toppings to consider:
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pickled peaches