Take your coffee to the next level with this cafe Mexicana recipe. The dark chocolate adds a smooth, rich flavor that compliments the dark roast coffee while adding a boost of theobromine, a molecule similar to caffeine that stimulates the central nervous system and increases energy. Who knew adding chocolate to coffee could be so smart?
- 6 oz NeuRoast Classic
- 8-10 grams of 85%+ dark chocolate (about 2 small squares or 2 tsp of dark chocolate chips)
- 1 oz of cream or half and half (use NeuRoast Supercream for added adaptogens)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- Brew 6 oz of NeuRoast Classic using your favorite brewing method. We prefer a slow pour over for maximum flavor.
- Add dark chocolate and stir well for 10-15 seconds
- Add a splash of cream or half and half and stir again
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Sip slow and enjoy
Get all of the nootropic benefits of NeuRoast Classic, plus the extra boost of energy from the 85% dark chocolate. NeuRoast Classic is made with Italian dark roast coffee, aromatic spices, and six medicinal mushroom extracts including Cordyceps Militaris, Lion's Mane, Shiitake, Reishi, Chaga, and Turkey Tail.
SHOP: NeuRoast Classic