This antioxidant powerhouse of a cappuccino is small but mighty, with health benefits ranging from improved joint and soft tissue health to better mental clarity and reduced anxiety. Once you read the ingredient list, we'll think it will actually be hard to think of a reason NOT to make this cappuccino at least once!
Here's a quick breakdown of the ingredients and their benefits before we dive into the actual recipe itself:
NeuRoast Classic: improved focus and mental clarity.
- Contains Lion's Mane which is currently being studied for its potential neuroprotective qualities.
- Contains Cordyceps, a mushroom renowned for its suggested ability to improve physical and mental performance in endurance athletes.
- Rich in 3 more medicinal mushroom extracts which you can learn about here:
- Collagen Peptides: Good for joint and soft tissue repair, hair and skin health, and promotes muscular growth.
- CBD Oil: a non-psychoactive alternative to THC, renowned for its anti-anxiety effects.
- Coconut Milk Powder: loaded with plant-based fats for long-lasting energy and a delicious creamy texture.
- Pure Chaga Extract: a mushroom hailed for its incredibly high level of antioxidants (among the richest source of antioxidants on Earth!). Chaga is already present in our NeuRoast adaptogen blend, but we added extra Chaga to this recipe for its chocolatey flavor.
- Extra Rich Cacao Powder: an antioxidant powerhouse (ORAC score: 95,000) containing more than 4 times the amount of antioxidants found in blueberries and acai berries.
Here's how to start:
- 2 tablespoons of NeuRoast Classic
- 6 ounces of water
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk powder
- 200 grams of collagen peptides
- 1mL of CBD oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of extra rich cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon of 1:1 Chaga extract
- Brew NeuRoast Classic in a French press or pour-over dripper.
- Add coconut milk powder, collagen peptides, CBD oil, cacao, and Chaga.
- Use a frother or blender to mix for 15 seconds.
Using a French press or Pour-over dripper allows for a full extraction of the coffee beans and extracts in NeuRoast Classic. The cacao and Chaga extract yield a deep, complex chocolate flavor that's elevated by the notes of cinnamon and dark chocolate already present in NeuRoast Classic.
If you've never experienced CBD oil or collage peptides before, you may feel that the combination of the two in this coffee create a feeling of relaxing, controlled focus and overall wellbeing. The collagen peptides and coconut milk powder provide steady, sustained energy to help keep you focused for hours.