Enjoy brownies like you never have before by enhancing them with our powerful adaptogen blend and swapping out the refined sugar and flour for pure and natural ingredients. These brownies are sweetened naturally with just enough pure Canadian maple syrup and vitamin-dense coconut sugar so you can enjoy the chocolatey goodness without the guilt.
- 2 medium, ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup pure Canadian maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 4 teaspoons of NeuRoast Instant Americano coffee mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup 85%+ dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Peel avocados and mash (or use a food processor)
- Mix every non-dry ingredient with the avocados
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients
- Pour the batter into an 8x11 baking dish. Spoon evenly and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 pieces. Hint: use a plastic knife to prevent sticking.
Enjoy these brownies with a cup of NeuRoast Classic Roast to fuel your morning or enjoy one for dessert to stay full all night long.
Do you have a healthy recipe you want to share? Email it to us at email@example.com and if we use it, we'll feature you on our website and Instagram!