Maple Breakfast Coffee
What better way to wake up than with a cup of coffee that tastes like a stack of waffles? Answer - a coffee that tastes like waffles and provides you with better focus and mental clarity. This Maple Syrup Breakfast Coffee boasts the nootropic benefits of NeuRoast coffee with added notes of vanilla, cinnamon, and of course, maple syrup.
With just a few staple pantry ingredients you can make this rich breakfast coffee for a fraction of the price of a cup of coffee shop coffee. Here's what you need:
- 2 tablespoons NeuRoast Classic or NeuRoast Instant Black
- 8 ounces of hot water
- 2 ounces of cream
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Brew NeuRoast Classic or mix NeuRoast Instant Black with hot water.
- Add cream, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon.
There are a few other ways to make this coffee to better suit it to your specific needs. For example, if you're on a very low carb diet, you can substitute the maple syrup with maple extract. If you're vegan or watching your fat intake, you can substitute the cream with almond milk or coconut milk.