Nutty almond flour with oats bulked up with crunchy nuts, tangy dried fruit, and organic pumpkin pie spices? That's how we do superfood pumpkin spice muffins.
These superfood-stuffed muffins are the perfect on-the-go breakfast. Freeze them for an "anytime snack" that heats up in seconds! Here's what you need:
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of NeuRoast Pumpkin Spice Supercream
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of instant oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice
- 2 large Free-Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup of 100% maple syrup
- 1 Can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 cup of raisins or cranberries
- 1/3 cup of 85% dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, then spoon into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake until inserted toothpick comes out dry, 15-20 minutes. We like to take our's out early (15-16 minutes) so the inside is extra spongey (think: medium-rare muffins).
Pumpkin Spice Supercream is a great way to add delicious pumpkin spice flavors to your coffee, tea, shakes, or favorite snacks without all of the sugar and preservatives found in typical pumpkin spice products. We simply mix creamy coconut milk powder with our signature mushroom extract blend and all-natural pumpkin spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger) to create a surprisingly simple yet shockingly delicious superfood creamer!