Summertime Superfood Ice Pops with NeuRoast Creamers
It's hot out - too hot out. You need a way to cool off but EVERYTHING that sounds like a good option is loaded with sugar and syrup. Ice cream, slushies, smoothies, juices - all packed with sugar. Luckily, with a little bit of prep, you can grab a healthy superfood ice pop from your freezer! Here's how
- 4 tablespoons of NeuRoast Coffee Creamer
- 4 ounces of Kefir or Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces of almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup of frozen fruit (blueberries, strawberries, mangos, or pineapple)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients for 30-45 seconds
- Pour into ice pop molds
- Insert wooden ice-pop handles into molds and place in the freezer for 2 hours
- Remove from ice pop mold. Enjoy!
These refreshing ice pops aren't just a phenomenal way to cool off on a hot summer day, they're also loaded with probiotics, brain-fueling adaptogens from our signature NeuRoast adaptogen blend, and healthy proteins and fat.