Interested in learning about how NeuRoast is made? Look no further. We source our ingredients as close to home as possible for the highest quality possible.
We partnered with a local artisan coffee roaster with over 100 years of experience perfecting coffee roasts. We order the minimum amount that we need at a time to ensure you get the freshest quality coffee by the time it gets to your door, unlike the coffee that you would buy at the grocery store. Less shelf time = better coffee!
Our medicinal mushroom extracts are 100% USDA-certified organic and tested for potency. We use a blend of Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Chaga, Reishi, and Turkey Tail to promote long-lasting focus, better energy, and improved immune health.
Now, don't expect to open up your bag and find mushroom chunks in your coffee grounds. The mushrooms are extracted into fine powders that contain the important medicinal benefits. We blend the extracts in with our dark roast grounds. You likely won't even see them at first glance, but if you look closely at the grounds, you may see some light, sand-colored specs. Those are our adaptogen friends.
What is an "adaptogen"? An adaptogen is a substance, generally an herb or food, that promotes a physiological adaptation to stress, whether that stress is physical or mental. Each adaptogen plays a unique role in our coffee:
- Cordyceps: for intense mental and physical performance, increased O2 uptake, and energy.
- Lion’s Mane: for improved mental clarity, memory, and acts as a neuroprotective agent.
- Chaga - “The King of Medicinal Mushrooms”: anti-cancer, potent antioxidant, regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Turkey Tail: prebiotic, anti-cancer, immune system booster.
- Reishi- “The Mushroom of Immortality”: prevents anxiety, promotes relaxation, and boosts the immune system.