Give your immune system a fighting chance with this nutrient-packed, indulgent hot chocolate recipe.
- 4 cups of your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (85%)
- 4 tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of organic brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of NeuRoast Wild-Crafted Chaga Extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a small pot, heat milk to a light simmer.
- Add cocoa powder and Chaga extract. Whisk to combine evenly.
- Add dark chocolate chips and brown sugar. Whisk again to combine evenly once the chocolate chips have melted.
- Ladle into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
We recommend using high-percentage dark chocolate for maximum antioxidants and deep chocolate flavor. Keep a spoon in your mug to stir occasionally as the melted chocolate and Chaga may begin to settle to the bottom as you sip.
Each pouch of our Wild-Crafted Chaga Extract contains roughly 60 servings of 100% organic Chaga mushroom powder.