Lion’s Mane mushrooms, which can be eaten raw or in powdered form, grow wild throughout the Pacific Northwest and New England. Also known as yamabushitake or hou tou gu, these large, globe-shaped fungi boast shaggy spines that make them resemble, appropriately enough, a lion’s mane. They have long been celebrated in Asian cultures for their diverse culinary and medicinal uses, but only within the past decade or so have they attracted increased attention amongst researchers for their notable brain-boosting benefits.
Enjoy the neurotrophic benefits of Lion's Mane mushrooms by adding 1/2 teaspoon of pure Lion's Mane mushroom to your coffee, tea, baked goods, smoothies, etc.
About Our Lion's Mane:
- Contains no fillers, mycelium, grains
- Contains over 25% beta-glucan content
- Are scientifically verified for active ingredients
- Are tested for heavy metals, bacteria, and mold
- 1/2 teaspoon = 1000 mg Lion's Mane extract
- Contains 60 servings per bag