This mushroom variety, which grows on birch trees throughout Northern Europe, Northern Canada, Alaska, Siberia, Russia, and Korea, is distinguished in appearance by way of its bright orange interior (1). Despite its tough texture, Chaga mushrooms have for centuries been ground in powders and brewed in hot water for coffee or tea — revered primarily for their immune-boosting benefits. But as new research shows, there are many more reasons to add this nutrient-dense mushroom to your diet.
Enjoy the immune-system boosting benefits of wild Chaga mushrooms by adding 1/2 teaspoon of pure Chaga mushroom to your coffee, tea, baked goods, smoothies, etc.
About Our Chaga Extract:
- Contains no fillers, mycelium, grains
- Contains over 8% beta-glucan content
- Are scientifically verified for active ingredients
- Are tested for heavy metals, bacteria, and mold
- 1/2 teaspoon = 1000 mg Chaga extract
- Contains 60 servings per bag.
Chaga mushrooms contain one of the highest ORAC ratings (measures antioxidants in food) on Earth and taste surprisingly like cocoa!