Frequently Asked Questions
We source our coffee from local artisan coffee roasters. They turn coffee over in small batches for us on a weekly basis. That means the coffee you're getting is super fresh and never camping out on a shelf for weeks on end.
The beans are sourced from coffee suppliers in Colombia who have worked with our coffee roasters for decades!
Our coffee is not organic at this time, but our roasters source their coffee beans from suppliers in Colombia and have worked closely with them for decades. That said, we're working on introducing more organic coffee options to our product lines and hope to offer an organic option soon!
You can keep your coffee in the bag you receive, just squeeze out any air before using the zip-seal. For max freshness or long-term storage, transfer your coffee into an air-tight container after you've opened your bag.
Great question! Our Mushroom Coffee:
- Contains five superfood mushrooms (obviously)
- Has about 10% less caffeine per serving than regular coffee. That extra kick of energy and focus is coming from the mushrooms!
- Uses fresh, small-batch coffee turned over weekly by our coffee roasting partners. That means you're getting the freshest coffee possible.
We recommend making one cup in the morning and one cup in the afternoon, about five hours later, for best results. Something like:
- 9 AM: First cup
- 2 PM: Second cup
If you're sensitive to caffeine, you can totally stick with one cup a day or even add a cup of Decaf Mushroom Coffee to your afternoon routine for a caffeine-free brain-boost.
NeuRoast products are available at the following online stores:
and at some independent retailers across the country, including:
- Asis Juicery (CA)
- Highland Health Foods (WA)
- Mission Nutrition (NY)
We have SO many ideas for new products to launch that it's actually pretty hard to figure out what we should launch first. That's where you come in.
By signing up for our Taste Tester program, we'll send you amazing, VIP deals on new products so you can try them out before they launch. There's no obligation to participate unless you want to. Here's how it works:
- Sign up with your name and email address (if you missed the pop-up form, email us at email@example.com or leave your info in our live chat)
- Wait for deals to appear in your inbox: supplies will be super limited, so first come, first serve!
- Place your order: break-even deals, so you can try new products at the lowest possible price. Not satisfied? We offer a money-back guarantee.
- Share your feedback: we'll follow up after you receive your order to get your feedback.
- Score some freebies: two randomly selected winners will be chosen each week to receive free products. No purchase necessary.
We source our mushrooms from US and Canada-based suppliers with decades of experiencing procuring high-quality, lab-tested ingredients and superfoods. The mushrooms are grown under ideal conditions on US and Canadian-owned organic farms in China.
Many mushroom extracts on the market contain myceliated grains - a fancy way of saying they're chock-full of fillers like rice and oats. We source our mushroom extracts from suppliers who provide pure mushroom extracts, filler-free. That means more bang for your buck, more nutrients in every sip.
Yes! Our superfood mushrooms are 100% organic.
We do! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and business and we can discuss setting up a wholesale account.
We do! While we believe we offer a great price on high-quality superfood products, we're always testing out new ways for our customers to stock up and save. Subscribe to emails or follow us on social media (@neuroast) to hear about promotions.
Not a fan? Not a problem. We offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Just shoot us an email at email@example.com, reach out on social media (@neuroast), or live chat with us here and we'll make sure you're taken care of.
We do! We believe trying new things, like mushroom coffee, should be risk-free. If your order can't be delivered, you change your mind before it ships out, received a damaged product, or are unsatisfied with your purchase, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature on the website for a full refund.
Right now we ship to:
- The United States
- $2.99 flat-rate shipping for orders under $30
- Free shipping for orders of $30 or more
- $9.99 flat-rate shipping for orders under $100
- Free shipping for orders over $100
We hope to serve more areas of the world soon!
We ship primarily through USPS or Amazon shipping services for US orders. Orders shipping to Canada will ship via USPS/Canada Post and generally take 10-14 business days for delivery.
Right now, most of our orders ship from Amazon warehouses. Sometimes, items ship out in separate packages, so don't be alarmed if you only received part of your order - the rest is on its way and usually arrives within 1-2 days.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with your order number and we can track down any packages that are still in-transit for you. If, for any reason, an item you ordered can't be delivered you'll receive a full refund for that item.
While we're doing everything possible to minimize disruptions, your order may experience delays in processing or shipping due to the COVID-19 pandemic for a few reasons:
- Warehouses are limited to the number of staff permitted to work inside
- Warehouses are taking extra protocols to ensure a healthy environment for employees
- Shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, and FedEx may be experiencing backlog
US orders are typically processed and delivered within 3-5 business days during normal times.