Frequently Asked Questions
We source our coffee from local artisan coffee roasters. They turn coffee over in small batches for us on a weekly basis. That means the coffee you're getting is super fresh and never camping out on a shelf for weeks on end.
The beans are sourced from coffee suppliers in Colombia who have worked with our coffee roasters for decades!
Classic Roast Ground Mushroom Coffee and Decaf Ground Mushroom Coffee are USDA Certified Organic by the NFC.
Flavored Ground Mushroom Coffee varieties are not organic at this time but will be in mid-2022. Stay tuned for updates.
You can keep your coffee in the bag you receive, just squeeze out any air before using the zip-seal. For max freshness or long-term storage, transfer your coffee into an air-tight container after you've opened your bag.
Great question! Our Mushroom Coffee:
- Contains five superfood mushrooms (obviously)
- Has about 10% less caffeine per serving than regular coffee. That extra kick of energy and focus is coming from the mushrooms!
- Uses fresh, small-batch coffee turned over weekly by our coffee roasting partners. That means you're getting the freshest coffee possible.
We recommend making one cup in the morning and one cup in the afternoon, about five hours later, for best results. Something like:
- 9 AM: First cup
- 2 PM: Second cup
If you're sensitive to caffeine, you can totally stick with one cup a day or even add a cup of Decaf Mushroom Coffee to your afternoon routine for a caffeine-free brain-boost.
NeuRoast products are available at select retailers throughout the United States and the following online stores:
The mushrooms are grown under ideal conditions on certified organic farms in China.
Many mushroom extracts on the market contain myceliated grains - a fancy way of saying they're chock-full of fillers like rice and oats. We source our mushroom extracts from suppliers who provide pure mushroom extracts, filler-free. That means more bang for your buck, more nutrients in every sip.
Yes! Our mushrooms are USDA Certified Organic.
Interested in becoming a NeuRoast mushroom coffee distributor? Putting NeuRoast products on your shelves has never been easier. Reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a wholesale account.
All we need is:
- Your name
- The name of your business
- An email address to send a wholesale account invite to
With a wholesale account, you can shop NeuRoast mushroom coffee products directly on the website and unlocked tiered quantity discounts automatically.
While we believe we offer a great price on high-quality superfood products, we're always testing out new ways for our customers to stock up and save. Subscribe to emails or follow us on social media (@neuroast) to hear about promotions.
Not a fan? Not a problem. We offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, reach out on social media (@neuroast), or live chat with us here and we'll make sure you're taken care of.
Right now we ship to:
- The United States
- $2.99 flat-rate shipping for orders under $30
- Free shipping for orders of $30 or more
- $9.99 flat-rate shipping for orders under $100
- Free shipping for orders over $100
We hope to serve more areas of the world soon!
We ship primarily through USPS or Amazon shipping services for US orders. Orders shipping to Canada will ship via USPS/Canada Post and generally take 10-14 business days for delivery.
While we're doing everything possible to minimize disruptions, your order may experience delays in processing or shipping due to the COVID-19 pandemic for a few reasons:
- Warehouses are limited to the number of staff permitted to work inside
- Warehouses are taking extra protocols to ensure a healthy environment for employees
- Shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, and FedEx may be experiencing backlog
US orders are typically processed and delivered within 3-5 business days during normal times.