Fuel your body and mind with these fat-packed chocolatey coconut clusters! Make them in less than 30 minutes at home and enjoy them throughout the week. Here's what you need:
- 3.5 ounces of dark chocolate (we prefer 85%+)
- 5 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon of condensed coconut milk
- 1 ounce of crushed toasted almonds
- Place dark chocolate on wax paper in small piles and bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit until just melted - about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flakes and coconut milk.
- Top the melted with coconut flakes and toasted almonds and press lightly so it sticks
- Leave the baking tray out of the oven for about 5-10 minutes until the chocolate begins to solidify again.
- Place in the refrigerator to totally solidify and store until you're ready to eat!
Nutrition Info (5 Servings)Calories per serving: 200
Saturated Fat: 8g
Pair these dark chocolate coconut clusters with NeuRoast Classic for the ultimate brain-fueling snack!