What's better than dessert for breakfast? Dessert for breakfast chock-full of brain-fueling Lion's Mane, body-fueling Cordyceps, and four more adaptogens. This latte has all of the flavors of fresh coffee-dunked snickerdoodles without all of the sugar.
- 2 ounces of NeuRoast Classic (espresso)
- 6 ounces of cream
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a blender mix espresso, cream, brown sugar, and vanilla extract for 15-20 seconds. Alternatively, you can use the Pro Frother to blend.
- Make it an iced latte by letting the espresso come to room temperature, then mix ingredients in a blender with 1/2 cup of ice.
- Top with cinnamon
Looking for a keto alternative? Drop 1 of the teaspoons of brown sugar and add a teaspoon of butter to increase the fat content and make it a bulletproof snickerdoodle latte!