Perhaps you picked up on the whipped coffee trend scrolling through Instagram or maybe you're starting to see whipped coffee pop up in coffee shops near you. Either way, now is the perfect time to give it a whirl at home (you'll get this pun in a minute). Here's how to make a light, fluffy whipped coffee in the comfort of your kitchen:
(photo credit: mos_story)
- 2 tablespoons Instant Americano mushroom coffee mix
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (we prefer organic brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Add Instant Americano, sugar, and hot water in a mason jar.
- Using a handheld frother, blend the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- Place a lid on the mason jar and shake for another 30-60 seconds.
- Dollop a spoonful onto a few ounces of any milk of your choice. It also pairs very well with ice cream or gelato!