Our instant coffees are hiding a delicious secret - they can be used for far more than just coffee. For example, we turned NeuroRoast Instant Black into delicious paleo-friendly, brain-fueling donuts.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 servings of NeuroRoast Instant Black
- 1 tsp of raw cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of NeuroRoast Supercream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
Grease a donut pan well.
In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, Instant Black, cacao, and sea salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk + Supercream mixture, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 16-18 minutes. Note: Insert a toothpick into one or two donuts to see if the batter sticks. If it does, leave in the oven for another 1-2 minutes.
Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.